§ 1. General terms
We provide a visitor with an online platform for selling tickets for events and attractions in Paris, France.
The Platform is available on https://ticketparis.com/. By using it you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (Terms), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services.
§ 2. What do we sell
Provider sells absolutely valid tickets for events and attractions in Paris, France.
§ 3. Why do we sell and what’s your benefits
- All tickets we are selling are available in the official ticket windows at the entrance of the attraction. But since Paris is the most visited city in the world the queues there are just abnormal (you can stay there 1-2 hours just to buy a ticket).
- Since we are a big reseller, our prices are much lower than those in the official ticket windows.
So, using our service you save your time and money! No stress!
§ 4. Reservation procedure
- Find the ticket you want.
- Add it to the basket and make the payment.
- After the payment is done, you’ll receive immediately confirmation email.
- Your credit card statement will have a descriptor: “ticketparis.com″.
- The transaction amount is limited to 2000 EUR. Guests can’t buy anything more expensive than for the amount of 2000 EUR.
§ 4. Obtaining the tickets
Call us, tell us where you are, and we’ll bring you your tickets.
§ 4. How you can use tickets
All our tickets are no-name tickets, they are not connected to your name – that’s exactly the same tickets you buy at the ticket window of the attraction or event. You just need to show it at the entrance of the attraction and enjoy.
§ 4. Cancellation or refunds
We buy our tickets only from the ticket offices of the attractions, so we are 100% sure about their validity. However if for whatever reasons our tickets don’t pass through at the entrance, you can bring it to our office and get your 100% refund or we’ll change it to you for free. If that happens, please call us from the place so that we can talk to the officials and understand the problem. We speak English, French, Russian, Polish and German.
Also if for whatever reasons you are unable to pick-up the tickets in our office (f.ex., your trip to Paris was cancelled), please send us an email with your reservation number and the cancellation reason and we’ll refund you 100% of the amount you paid.
Ticket sales referred to in these terms and conditions are subject to the French law.
§10. Contacting us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.